Experienced Tax Preparer
A few advantages of working at Leigh Van Gilst CPA & Associates, a well-established local firm:
• Work directly with our CPA’s
• Friendly, family type atmosphere
• Highly varied work, exposure to many industries and types of tax returns
• Be a key team player
Status: Full-time through tax season, early February through the April 15, 2018
- Preparation of individual, business and trust tax returns
- Performing detailed and accurate work in compliance with internal processes
- Perform your work with the utmost integrity in compliance with the AICPA Code of Ethics and IRS Circular 230
- Performing other tasks as assigned by management
- 3-5 years of tax preparation experience
- EA designation preferred
- Prior CPA Firm and UltraTax experience a plus
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to build client relationships and work as an integral part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Leigh Van Gilst CPA & Associates, LLC is a full-service accounting firm serving clients throughout the Valencia, Socorro and Bernalillo counties in New Mexico. We are dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance in a wide range of accounting, tax and business needs.
Each team member should reflect the values of our company: Intelligence, character, integrity, togetherness, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your resume to this posting. Do not contact the Firm directly. No third party recruiters or agency contacts please.
General Contact Info:
Leigh Van Gilst, CPA & Associates, LLC
- 121 A Don Diego S.E.
- Los Lunas, NM 87031
- Telephone: (505) 865-1040
- Fax: (505) 866-9228