Welcome to your Secure Client Portal. Here you can upload and download sensitive files securely.
Instructions for Using NetClient CS:
1) Logging onto your client portal:
- Your Login will be your individual email address.
- If you need your Password, please contact us.
**Note: Once logged in for the first time, please click on the My Account tab in the upper right hand corner of the main page to create a more secure password.
2) Viewing documents in Document Presentation:
Within your portal, there are two different mediums for viewing documents uploaded by our firm. The first is called Document Presentation. This medium allows for you to view and print static PDF documents (ex. your client organizer). However, Document Presentation does not allow you to upload files back to our firm.
- Simply click on the folder you wish to view located within the Document Presentation box on the main page of NetClient CS and choose your desired file.
3) Viewing documents and uploading documents/QuickBooks databases with File Exchange:
The second medium is called File Exchange, which not only can we upload files for you to see, but also you can upload files back to our firm as well.
- Located within the File Exchange box on your main page of NetClient CS, will be a list of folders available for your viewing.
- Simply click on the folder you wish to view and it will open displaying the files located within the folder.
**Note: Your folder(s) within the File Exchange box may not contain any files, as there may not have been any files to exchange between yourself and our firm quite yet.
Uploading Documents/QuickBooks Databases:
- Start by clicking on the folder within the File Exchange box that you wish to upload your file into.
- After the page loads, there should be a text box with a button to the right that says browse and one below it that says upload.
All communications between our firm and the user are encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This is the same functionality used by banks and popular e-commerce services for secure communication. We also store your files encrypted when they are at rest on our servers, adding an additional layer of security. To protect against data loss, our servers are equipped with technology that automatically mirrors all data in real-time to two separate locations. Regular incremental and full backups of all system data are performed, including off-site data backups stored in two separate secure physical locations, to protect against almost all disaster scenarios.